Josephine “Josie” Gilder is admitted to practice in the state courts of Mississippi and in the federal courts of U.S. Northern and Southern District of Mississippi.
Ms. Gilder joined Chatham Gilder Howell Pittman in September 2022.
Josie Gilder was born and raised in the greater Memphis area. She is a third-generation attorney, daughter of partner Jefferson D. Gilder and granddaughter of Bob Gilder. Josie graduated in 2019 with Honors Magna Cum Laude from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a minor in English. She graduated with Honors Cum Laude from the University of Mississippi, School of Law in 2022.
Josie spent her summers in college working at Gilder Howell & Associates., P.A. and then clerking at Chatham Gilder Howell Pittman, PLLC during the summers while in law school.
She attends the Orchard Church in Collierville, TN.
- Mississippi, 2022
- University of Mississippi
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Minored in English in 2019
- Graduated with Honors Magna Cum Laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Other honors societies
- Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- University of Mississippi, School of Law, in 2022
- Graduated with Honors Cum Laude
- Mississippi Bar ADR Section Award
- Worked on the Innocence Project, clinical program while at law school at Ole Miss
- Phi Deta Phi, Honors Society