Every day throughout Northern Mississippi, a motor vehicle accident occurs. Some are relatively minor while others can prove to be fatal. However, even a low-speed fender bender can result in serious injuries that can affect your well-being for months or years to come. The insurance company is unlikely to take into account the full scope of your damages.
Recovering Damages After a Motor Vehicle Accident
Furthermore, talking to insurers can be a hassle at best and a true challenge at worse. That is why it is important to seek experienced legal representation before accepting an insurance settlement in any accident case. At Chatham Gilder Howell Pittman, our lawyers serve as advocates for accident victims who have been harmed as the result of someone else’s negligence. We are committed to helping you seek the compensation you need and deserve.
Have questions about your accident or injuries? Contact us online, or call 662-446-5879 to schedule an appointment for a complimentary review of your case.
Skilled Representation for All Types of Injury and Accident Claims Involving a Motor Vehicle
Our lawyers primarily handle personal injury claims. This means you will receive skilled representation from a legal team that works almost exclusively with accident cases. We understand how to effectively state a claim in all types of motor vehicle accident cases, including those involving:
- Car crashes — including hit-and-run accidents and those caused by uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Drunk driving accidents — helping victims navigate the complex criminal and civil justice system
- Head-on and rear-end collisions — that result in catastrophic injuries, including serious spinal cord and neck injuries, leading to permanent disability
- Distracted driving accidents — caused by cellphone and tablet computer use while driving
- Truck collisions — caused by fatigue, defective vehicle parts, poor vehicle maintenance or general trucking company negligence
- Motorcycle crashes — resulting in serious injuries, including scarring and disfigurement
- Pedestrian strikes and collisions — including hit-and-run collisions and those occurring while riding a bicycle
Contact Our Firm for a Free Consultation
Whether you suffered injuries, your passenger suffered injuries or a loved one was killed in a fatal crash, our motor vehicle accident attorneys know the right course of action to see to it that you are well-compensated for your pain and suffering. Contact us today for a consultation regarding your case.
Chatham Gilder Howell Pittman helps those who have been injured in a motor vehicle accident throughout Northern Mississippi including the cities of Southaven and Hernando as well as the counties of DeSoto, Marshall, Tate, and Tunica.